General Information

Homework Requests

Homework can be requested for students who are out sick for 3 or more consecutive days. Call the Counseling Center (646-3300, option 4) and speak to one of the secretaries to make arrangements. Students who are absent for less than 3 days should make arrangements with their teachers to make up class work once they return.

Selective Service

Attention all 17 & 18 year old men: remember that when you turn 18, it is your civic responsibility to register with Selective Service.

Registering with Selective Service is a federal law and those who fail to register may be denied student loans, job training, government jobs, and driver's licenses in most states.

You can get a Selective Service registration card at your local post office or register online by clicking here. If you have any questions regarding registration, please speak with your school counselor.

Transcript Requests

Current or former students can request a transcript during business hours by calling the Counseling Center and speaking to a secretary.

School transcripts can also be requested using the links and documents below.

When requesting a transcript you must select either OFFICIAL (contains signature and raised seal; required for college admission offices) or UNOFFICIAL (no signature/no seal).

Option 1: Print out the Transcript Request Form and complete all requested information. Return completed form to the Counseling Center by mail or drop it off in person. The form can also be faxed to the office at 716-646-3347.

Option 2: Click here and complete the Online Transcript Request, which is then sent directly to the Counseling Center. The on-line survey is recommended for ease and expediency.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.