Health care provider and parent permission is needed for all prescription and over the counter (OTC) medications used at school or school-sponsored activities.

Parents/guardians are responsible for having medications delivered directly to the school in a properly labeled original container by an adult, unless the student has a health care provider attestation to self-carry and use their medication independently. Please bring all medication directly to the Health Office.

If your child's health care provider decides your child can carry and use their diabetes, asthma, or epinephrine auto-injector medication independently and you wish them to do so, the provider must put in writing (attest) that your child can do so safely. We have a form they can use to provide this information if they wish.

Sending small containers of any OTC medications makes it easier to comply with New York State laws pertaining to medication storage.

Medication forms are available on our district website or may be obtained from the school's Health Office. Your physician may use their own form if desired. 
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.